The 9 Best Instagram Link In Bio Tools For 2023: Reviews & Pricing
Do you need a way to share more than one link from your link in bio?
Right now, your link in bio only accommodates for one URL, and Instagram will not let you link from individual posts, which is not helpful to those that have a ton of great content to share with people.
In this post, we’ll be reviewing the best link in bio tools in the market so you can widen your Insta reach and give your followers access to more amazing content.
The best Instagram link in bio tools – summary
- Shorby – Our favorite solution and the most comprehensive Instagram link in bio tool around. Build social media landing pages, collect leads, and drive sales.
- Pallyy – Best Instagram marketing tool with link in bio feature. Includes scheduling, research, comment management, analytics, and more.
- Tap Bio – A unique link in bio tool that allows you to create slides that lead your loyal followers to your latest and greatest Instagram posts.
- JotURL – An instagram link in bio tool with custom branding URL shortener functionality.
- Linktree – One of the oldest and most popular solutions in the market. Track links, use pre-designed themes, and automate link scheduling.
- Linkin.bio – Another powerful Instagram link in bio tool. Let’s you re-create your entire Instagram page and add multiple links throughout the account.
- Lnk.bio – The most minimal link in bio tool that comes with a simple to use page builder.
- Campsite – Another super simple tool that comes with a landing page builder and color scheme editor.
- Milkshake – Designed to mimic Instagram stories, allows followers to ‘swipe’ through content, and comes with plenty of customization options.
#1 – Shorby
Shorby is the best link in bio tool. You can use it to build social media landing pages, and generate leads.
One of its most standout features is the ‘SmartPage’ page builder, which helps you create one-of-a-kind landing pages with all your most important links. This way, when someone clicks on your link in your bio, they are led directly to your landing page, complete with additional links, and can explore more content you have to offer.
On your ‘Smart Page’ you can add a ton of branding elements. For example, add your logo, company name, phone number, content blocks, social media links, and even stickers (which is great if you sell products). You can even add tracking pixels to it, so you can monitor the success of your links and retarget repeat visitors across multiple channels like Google Ads and LinkedIn.
- Good looking ‘Rich Links’ that convince people to click.
- Customization color schemes, background images, buttons, and more.
- Personalized shortlink to add to your Instagram bio.
- QR code generator.
- Display blog posts, eCommerce products, YouTube videos, and SoundCloud.
- Messenger ‘Click to Call’ functionality.
- Custom domain support.
- Weekly insights that include number of clicks, engagement rates, and new traffic.
- Only pay for real clicks, not bots.
Pricing plans start at $15/month for 5 Smart Pages (Bio Links). If you want features such as Google Analytics tracking, team members, or a custom domain, you’ll have to invest in a more expensive plan. A free 5-day trial is available and you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Want to learn more? Check out our Shorby review.
#2 – Pallyy
Pallyy is perfect for those who need a feature-rich link in bio tool as well as other critical Instagram marketing features.
Pallyy’s easy-to-use link in bio tool allows you to create a mobile optimized landing page with your link in profile. You can customize buttons including their color, corners, add an image and also add a dropdown function.
Use your landing page to advertise your blog, products, videos and other social media platforms – then check out Pallyy’s analytics to see how your link is converting.
On top of that, Pallyy allows you to schedule posts to Instagram (and other social networks), manage comments, view reporting & analytics, and more. It is one of the most complete Instagram marketing tools available and it is extremely affordable.
- Feature-rich link in bio tool
- In-depth Instagram analytics
- Display blog posts, videos, images and other social accounts
- Schedule and monitor social messages on Instagram
- Schedule social messages on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Custom reporting dashboard
One simple price of $15/month per social group with all features and a free trial.
Learn more in our Pallyy review.
#3 – Tap Bio
Tap Bio gives you the chance to create a mini-site of slides that direct your followers to your latest Instagram posts or other social media profiles like Twitter or YouTube. And the best part is, the landing page creator that helps you create your mini-site is mobile-optimized too, so your on-the-go readers never miss a beat.
Centered around what Tap Bio calls ‘cards,’ this link bio tool makes it possible to create things like a simple call to action, links out to other content, and even an additional profile that branches out into other social media networks. You can even create a card of your existing Instagram posts that are tappable.
- Multiple card options for linking followers to additional content.
- Statistics tracking behavior on your Instagram account.
- The option to have more than one Instagram account connected.
- Looks just like an Instagram story, which is familiar to followers and easy to navigate.
- Email signup form card for building a bigger email list.
- Twitter card that automatically pulls in your Tweets.
- Add links that allow people to call or email you directly.
- Retarget users on Instagram, Facebook, and Google AdSense.
Pricing plans start at $0/month and come with 1 profile card plus one additional card, and one Instagram account. If you want access to more cards and IG accounts, you’ll need to invest in the higher priced monthly plans.
Read our Tap Bio review.
#4 – JotURL
JotURL is not only an Instagram bio link tool, but a complete marketing suite of monitoring and tracking custom branded links to optimize and boost your online presence.
With JotURL’s InstaURL feature you can turn that boring Instagram bio link into a micro landing page for your business, showcasing your content, products and services to your audience. With its simple drag and drop template you can easily add text, multiple CTAs and buttons with no hassle.
You can view your analytics in a single dashboard which will show you your traffic and conversions for your pages. You can filter your statistics by keyword, campaign, date, sources etc to get a better understanding of what links are converting.
And because this platform doubles as an industry leading URL shortener, you can create branded shortlinks and overlay calls-to-action to promote your own resources. As well as a bunch more advanced features.
- Create micro landing pages for IG and other networks.
- View insightful analytics.
- Create branded shortlinks.
- Manage multiple InstaURL pages across multiple Instagram accounts.
- Setup projects and teams to organize your content and links.
- Support for UTM campaign tracking links.
There are 3 paid plans: Growth from €9/month, Pro from €69/month and Business from €169/month. You can save 20% on annual plans. The higher the plan the more features and usage you’ll receive.
#5 – Linktree
Linktree is one of the oldest link in bio tools in the market and continues to reign as a favorite amongst users. It gives you the power to connect all your audience members, no matter where they are, so they can discover your killer content and see more of what you have to offer.
It comes as both a free and premium Instagram bio link tool. The free version is more limited in features. That said, you will get things like the ability to link everywhere (e.g., online stores, articles, video content, social posts, and more), an easy to use drag and drop page builder for managing content, and even 9 pre-designed themes to help you with brand consistency.
This bio link tool integrates seamlessly with other software such as Amazon, Google Sheets, and even Mailchimp, making your marketing efforts easier than ever. You can also add Facebook Pixel to Linktree for retargeting visitors on Instagram, Facebook Ads, and Google.
- Newsletter email signup option.
- Link styling to direct attention to priority links.
- Link scheduling, both on and off.
- Unlimited links.
- Offline sharing of Linktree using a QR code.
- Image or icon addition to each of your links.
- Complete analytics – views, clicks, location, referrer, devices, and click-through rate.
- Button and font styling.
- Custom Terms and Conditions for email and SMS links.
Paid plans features unlimited links, offline access with a QR code, pre-designed theme options, and sensitive content warnings. If you want more detailed features related to analytics, customization, and third-party integrations, you’ll need to purchase the premium plan for $6/month. The free version offers limited features.
#6 – Linkin.bio
Linkin.bio by Later is an advanced bio link solution that takes your Instagram reach to a whole new level. Rather than let you create an unlimited number of links on your page, this tool only lets you add one single link. But don’t worry, you can create unlimited links throughout your Instagram posts instead.
This link bio tool gives you the opportunity to weave links throughout your Instagram account, so you always know people are getting more of what they’re interested in. One of the best use cases for this is with eCommerce shops. With Linkin.bio, your customers can shop directly from your online shop within your Instagram feed, rather than have to leave the social media account, access your online store and shop there.
- Add multiple links to one Instagram post – articles, products, video content, and more.
- Create a mobile-optimized landing page that invites people to shop.
- Track clicks, pageviews, revenue, and sales in your Later account.
- UTM tracking in Google Analytics.
- Personalized URL in your Instagram bio.
- Schedule posts with Later or add links after post publishing.
- Integrate seamlessly with your Shopify shop.
- Social sets which include Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest profiles.
Pricing plans start at $0/month forever and comes with 1 social set, 10 posts per social profile, and 1 user. If you want more social sets, posts, or users, you’ll need a higher priced plan.
#7 – Lnk.bio
Lnk.bio is a minimalist bio link tool that comes with just enough features to get the job done. It has a simple interface and comes with an easy to use page builder that makes landing page creation a cinch. That said, this uncomplicated tool also has a one bio link limit, limiting its use to those that don’t need a lot of features.
With Lnk.bio you get a personalized URL. Plus, when you link the tool to your Instagram account, it automatically pulls things like your name and profile picture from your Instagram account and adds them to your landing page for consistent branding. Once you create a landing page, you can add as many links as you want.
- Cross link all social profiles to optimize engagement across all channels your target audience frequents.
- Access the tool from your browser anytime you want – no software install needed.
- Schedule links to go live whenever you want.
- External analytics pixel.
- Custom background image and color schemes to match your brand.
- Easy to use dashboard for managing links.
Pricing plans start at $0 forever for a random URL and unlimited links. For $.99/month, you can access a custom URL, unlimited links, links scheduling, link tracking, and an external analytics pixel. There are also two one-time payment plans – $9.99 and $24.99 – that offer a few more features and end up being more cost effective in the long run.
#8 – Campsite
Campsite is a simple to use Instagram bio link tool that comes with a user-friendly landing page editor. Much like some of the other tools I mentioned, this one lets you have unlimited links on your custom landing page. Plus, you can customize the page to match your brand in terms of color and font style.
With Campsite, you can let the tool pull your Instagram images for you, or create your own custom images, complete with links attached to them. Better yet, this tool easily integrates with Canva, which is something I haven’t seen yet.
- Link scheduling.
- Share links with followers in Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and even email.
- Use your own custom domain.
- Slide carousel of images.
- Track campaigns with UTM parameters.
- Integrate with Mailchimp and Google Sheets.
- Highlight links with animation.
- Access beautiful imagery through Unsplash.
Pricing plans start at $0/month and come with basic features such as unlimited links, link pinning, and a single slide carousel. For advanced features like a custom domain, multiple carousels, email integration, and tracking data, you’ll need to invest in the premium plan, which is $7/month.
#9 – Milkshake
Milkshake lets you turn your one Instagram link bio into a free Insta website that leads people to all the great content you have to offer. You can connect to your online shop, additional social profiles, websites, and so much more.
It comes as an app available in the App Store or Google Play if you want to create straight from your mobile device. And to top it off, the interface of your Insta website looks just like Instagram stories, so it’s visually appealing and familiar to use.
- Swipe features lets users get interactive with your content.
- Customize your ‘cards’ in terms of color and images.
- Access analytics and insights for better campaigning.
- Integrate with email and messenger to connect with users on another level.
- Add buttons that link straight to your sales page.
- Create up to five Insta websites at a time.
- Automatically updates with your changes without ever changing your bio link.
Pricing plans start at $0/month forever.
Link in bio FAQ
Before we wrap up, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions about link in bio tools.
How do I change my link in bio?
It only takes a few minutes to change the link in your Instagram bio. Here’s how to do it.
First, open up your Instagram link in bio tool and grab the short link for your landing page. After you’ve copied it to your clipboard, either open up the Instagram mobile app or navigate to the Instagram website on your desktop.
Next, head to your profile and click the Edit Profile button.
All you have to do now is paste in the URL of the landing page you built with your link in bio tool and tap Done to save the changes.
Review your profile and you should now see your new bio link just below your bio description. If you want to maximize your click-through rate, you might also want to edit your bio description and add a CTA alongside some arrows or emojis to draw attention to the new link.
How can link in bio tools be used?
You can use link in bio tools to create custom “micro” landing pages that house all your key promotional links.
This allows you to drive traffic to a bunch of different pages from Instagram at the same time, so you can run different marketing campaigns in tandem and don’t have to update your bio link every time you want to promote something new.
For example, you can use the landing page you create with your link in bio tool to promote your website, drive traffic to a blog post, advertise products or your affiliate offers, showcase videos, cross-promote your other social networks, and more—and all through the same bio link.
Some link in bio tools also have advanced features that you can do even more with. For example, you can use Shorby to create short links that automatically open a live chat, email, or phone call. This is great for businesses that want to make it easy for their followers on Instagram to connect to their sales team or customer support teams.
Other link in bio tools also function as all-in-one social media marketing solutions and provide a bunch of other useful features out of the box.
For example, in addition to creating landing pages and custom bio links, Pallyy also comes with other Instagram marketing features like in-depth analytics and reporting and a powerful scheduling tool.
Analytics enables you to measure your performance on Instagram against your KPIs and industry engagement rate benchmarks. The scheduling tool lets you plan out your social media content calendar in advance and schedule posts across all the major platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Which link in bio tool is the best for me?
The best link in bio tool for you will depend on what features are most important to you and your budget.
If you’re only interested in the core bio link features (i.e. micro landing page builder and short link generator), you can’t go wrong with Shorby.
It’s affordable, easy to use, and the Smart Page builder is very powerful. You can customize everything with your own branding elements and add ‘Rich Links’ that convert like crazy.
If you need more features, it might be best to choose a comprehensive Instagram marketing solution with a built-in link in bio tool, like Pallyy.
In addition to the core bio link features, Pally also gives you access to a basic analytics dashboard and powerful social media scheduler.
Another factor to consider is the layout of your bio link page. Tools like Pallyy and Shorby let you create customized micro pages where you can add a handful of links in a simple layout, but other tools, like Linkin.bio, work differently.
Linkin.bio recreates your Instagram profile and turns your posts into clickable, shoppable images. This makes it one of the best choices for ecommerce stores and can help you to drive a ton of sales, especially given that Instagram users love to shop on the platform (over 130 million users click on shopping posts every month).
But the best way to figure out which link in bio tool is best for you is to simply try them out for yourself! All the tools in this list offer a completely free plan or free trial period, so tap the big red button below any tool you’re interested in and take it for a test drive.
Finding the best link in bio tools
Don’t let the limitations of Instagram’s one bio link threaten your chances of reaching a wider audience or sharing your best content with loyal followers. Instead, take advantage of one of the many Instagram link in bio tools available in the market.
Creating landing pages, complete with links to your best content, videos, images, and other social profiles gives you a chance to sidestep the competition and stand out in the Instagram world. In fact, by offering your followers more content than ever before, you only risk rising to the top.
After all, your fans undoubtedly want more from you every day than what you can provide with a single bio link and unlinkable Instagram images. A simple to use link in bio tool, whether it comes packed with features or not, makes directing people wherever you want a hassle-free process.
- The Best Linktree Alternatives For Your Instagram Bio Links.
- 11 Best Instagram Marketing Tools To Grow Your Audience.
Disclosure: If you buy through links on our site, we may make a commission.