Do you need a way to share more than one link from your Instagram bio?
Right now, Instagram only lets you link to one URL in your bio, and will not let you link from individual posts, which is not helpful to those that have a ton of great content to share with people.
In this post, we’ll be reviewing the best Instagram bio link tools in the market so you can widen your Insta reach and give your followers access to more amazing content.
The best Instagram bio link tools
- Shorby – Our favorite solution and the most comprehensive Instagram bio link tool around. Share links, shorten links, build social media landing pages, and collect leads.
- Tap Bio – A unique bio link tool that allows you to create slides that lead your loyal followers to your latest and greatest Instagram posts.
- Linktree – One of the oldest and most popular solutions in the market. Track links, use pre-designed themes, and automate link scheduling.
- Linkin.bio – The most advanced Instagram bio link tool. Let’s you re-create your entire Instagram page and add multiple links throughout the account.
- Lnk.bio – The most minimal bio link tool that comes with a simple to use page builder.
- Campsite – Another super simple tool that comes with a landing page builder and color scheme editor.
- Milkshake – Designed to mimic Instagram stories, allows followers to ‘swipe’ through content, and comes with plenty of customization options.
#1 – Shorby
Shorby is a service that combines all the greatest link related tools you could need, such as a link shortener, landing page builder, and lead generation software into one easy to use solution.
One of its most standout features is the ‘SmartPage’ page builder, which helps you create one-of-a-kind landing pages with all your most important links. This way, when someone clicks on your Instagram bio link, they are led directly to your landing page, complete with additional links, and can explore more content you have to offer.
On your ‘Smart Page’ you can add a ton of branding elements. For example, add your logo, company name, phone number, content blocks, social media links, and even stickers (which is great if you sell products). You can even add tracking pixels to it, so you can monitor the success of your links and retarget repeat visitors across multiple channels like Google Ads and LinkedIn.
- Good looking ‘Rich Links’ that convince people to click.
- Customization color schemes, background images, buttons, and more.
- Personalized shortlink to add to your Instagram bio.
- QR code generator.
- Display blog posts, eCommerce products, YouTube videos, and SoundCloud.
- Messenger ‘Click to Call’ functionality.
- Custom domain support.
- Built-in URL link shortener.
- Weekly insights that include number of clicks, engagement rates, and new traffic.
- Only pay for real clicks, not bots.
Pricing plans start at $15/month for 5 Smart Pages (Bio Links). If you want features such as Google Analytics tracking, team members, or a custom domain, you’ll have to invest in a more expensive plan. A free 5-day trial is available and you can cancel your subscription at any time.
#2 – Tap Bio
Tap Bio gives you the chance to create a mini-site of slides that direct your followers to your latest Instagram posts or other social media profiles like Twitter or YouTube. And the best part is, the landing page creator that helps you create your mini-site is mobile-optimized too, so your on-the-go readers never miss a beat.
Centered around what Tap Bio calls ‘cards,’ this link bio tool makes it possible to create things like a simple call to action, links out to other content, and even an additional profile that branches out into other social media networks. You can even create a card of your existing Instagram posts that are tappable.
- Multiple card options for linking followers to additional content.
- Statistics tracking behavior on your Instagram account.
- The option to have more than one Instagram account connected.
- Looks just like an Instagram story, which is familiar to followers and easy to navigate.
- Email signup form card for building a bigger email list.
- Twitter card that automatically pulls in your Tweets.
- Add links that allow people to call or email you directly.
- Retarget users on Instagram, Facebook, and Google AdSense.
Pricing plans start at $0/month and come with 1 profile card plus one additional card, and one Instagram account. If you want access to more cards and IG accounts, you’ll need to invest in the higher priced monthly plans.
#3 – Linktree
Linktree is one of the oldest bio link tools in the market and continues to reign as a favorite amongst users. It gives you the power to connect all your audience members, no matter where they are, so they can discover your killer content and see more of what you have to offer.
It comes as both a free and premium Instagram bio link tool. The free version is more limited in features. That said, you will get things like the ability to link everywhere (e.g., online stores, articles, video content, social posts, and more), an easy to use drag and drop page builder for managing content, and even 9 pre-designed themes to help you with brand consistency.
This bio link tool integrates seamlessly with other software such as Amazon, Google Sheets, and even Mailchimp, making your marketing efforts easier than ever. You can also add Facebook Pixel to Linktree for retargeting visitors on Instagram, Facebook Ads, and Google.
- Newsletter email signup option.
- Link styling to direct attention to priority links.
- Link scheduling, both on and off.
- Unlimited links.
- Offline sharing of Linktree using a QR code.
- Image or icon addition to each of your links.
- Complete analytics – views, clicks, location, referrer, devices, and click-through rate.
- Button and font styling.
- Custom Terms and Conditions for email and SMS links.
Pricing plans start at $0 forever for features like unlimited links, offline access with a QR code, pre-designed theme options, and sensitive content warnings. If you want more detailed features related to analytics, customization, and third-party integrations, you’ll need to purchase the premium plan for $6/month.
#4 – Linkin.bio
Linkin.bio by Later is an advanced bio link solution that takes your Instagram reach to a whole new level. Rather than let you create an unlimited number of links on your page, this tool only lets you add one single link. But don’t worry, you can create unlimited links throughout your Instagram posts instead.
This link bio tool gives you the opportunity to weave links throughout your Instagram account, so you always know people are getting more of what they’re interested in. One of the best use cases for this is with eCommerce shops. With Linkin.bio, your customers can shop directly from your online shop within your Instagram feed, rather than have to leave the social media account, access your online store and shop there.
- Add multiple links to one Instagram post – articles, products, video content, and more.
- Create a mobile-optimized landing page that invites people to shop.
- Track clicks, pageviews, revenue, and sales in your Later account.
- UTM tracking in Google Analytics.
- Personalized URL in your Instagram bio.
- Schedule posts with Later or add links after post publishing.
- Integrate seamlessly with your Shopify shop.
- Social sets which include Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest profiles.
Pricing plans start at $0/month forever and comes with 1 social set, 30 posts per social profile, and 1 user. If you want more social sets, posts, or users, you’ll need a higher priced plan.
#5 – Lnk.bio
Lnk.bio is a minimalist bio link tool that comes with just enough features to get the job done. It has a simple interface and comes with an easy to use page builder that makes landing page creation a cinch. That said, this uncomplicated tool also has a one bio link limit, limiting its use to those that don’t need a lot of features.
With Lnk.bio you get a personalized URL. Plus, when you link the tool to your Instagram account, it automatically pulls things like your name and profile picture from your Instagram account and adds them to your landing page for consistent branding. Once you create a landing page, you can add as many links as you want.
- Cross link all social profiles to optimize engagement across all channels your target audience frequents.
- Access the tool from your browser anytime you want – no software install needed.
- Schedule links to go live whenever you want.
- External analytics pixel.
- Custom background image and color schemes to match your brand.
- Easy to use dashboard for managing links.
Pricing plans start at $0 forever for a random URL and unlimited links. For $.99/month, you can access a custom URL, unlimited links, links scheduling, link tracking, and an external analytics pixel. There are also two one-time payment plans – $9.99 and $24.99 – that offer a few more features and end up being more cost effective in the long run.
#6 – Campsite
Campsite is a simple to use Instagram bio link tool that comes with a user-friendly landing page editor. Much like some of the other tools I mentioned, this one lets you have unlimited links on your custom landing page. Plus, you can customize the page to match your brand in terms of color and font style.
With Campsite, you can let the tool pull your Instagram images for you, or create your own custom images, complete with links attached to them. Better yet, this tool easily integrates with Canva, which is something I haven’t seen yet.
- Link scheduling.
- Share links with followers in Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and even email.
- Use your own custom domain.
- Slide carousel of images.
- Track campaigns with UTM parameters.
- Integrate with Mailchimp and Google Sheets.
- Highlight links with animation.
- Access beautiful imagery through Unsplash.
Pricing plans start at $0/month and come with basic features such as unlimited links, link pinning, and a single slide carousel. For advanced features like a custom domain, multiple carousels, email integration, and tracking data, you’ll need to invest in the premium plan, which is $7/month.
#7 – Milkshake
Milkshake lets you turn your one Instagram link bio into a free Insta website that leads people to all the great content you have to offer. You can connect to your online shop, additional social profiles, websites, and so much more.
It comes as an app available in the App Store or Google Play if you want to create straight from your mobile device. And to top it off, the interface of your Insta website looks just like Instagram stories, so it’s visually appealing and familiar to use.
- Swipe features lets users get interactive with your content.
- Customize your ‘cards’ in terms of color and images.
- Access analytics and insights for better campaigning.
- Integrate with email and messenger to connect with users on another level.
- Add buttons that link straight to your sales page.
- Create up to five Insta websites at a time.
- Automatically updates with your changes without ever changing your bio link.
Pricing plans start at $0/month forever.
Finding the best Instagram bio link tools
Don’t let the limitations of Instagram’s one bio link threaten your chances of reaching a wider audience or sharing your best content with loyal followers. Instead, take advantage of one of the many Instagram bio link tools available in the market.
Creating landing pages, complete with links to your best content, videos, images, and other social profiles gives you a chance to sidestep the competition and stand out in the Instagram world. In fact, by offering your followers more content than ever before, you only risk rising to the top.
After all, your fans undoubtedly want more from you every day than what you can provide with a single bio link and unlinkable Instagram images. A simple to use Instagram bio link tool, whether it comes packed with features or not, makes directing people wherever you want a hassle-free process.
Disclosure: If you buy through links on our site, we may make a commission.